Cash loan for dream car

Cash loan for dream car

Lenders can help both car owners who need an urgent cash loan and those who just dream of getting a car.

Loan companies offers both a cash collateral loan and a car loan.

Loan companies offers both a cash collateral loan and a car loan.

People who own a car can get a lenders loan – up to 90% of the car’s market value. Also, if you are looking for a new car, lenders can give you a cash loan of up to 90% of the value of the car you are looking at.

Cash loan against car collateral

Cash loan against car collateral

  • Collateral loan – up to 90% of the market value of your car;
  • Car collateral loan – from 250 to 15 000 lats;
  • Mortgage loan repayment term – from 1 month to 5 years;

Your car can provide you with a cash loan, and once you get a loan, you can use it as usual to sit in it and drive it without the lender thinking of taking it over and holding it as a collateral.

When can I get a cash loan against a mortgage? If you own a car that is less than 20 years old, has passed a roadworthiness test, has OCTA insurance – you can apply for a cash loan of up to 90% of the value of your car. It is up to you to determine the loan amount as well as the repayment term.

Car purchase loan

Car purchase loan

  • Get a lenders loan to buy yourself a new car – up to 90% of the value.
  • Car loan – The value of your car can be from 500 to 10000 lats;
  • Loan repayment term – from 1 month to 5 years;

lenders credit can help you get a brand new car from a dealer or a used car from a previous owner. lenders money for buying a car can be up to 90% of the price of that car. You will have to pay the remaining 10% as a down payment to the existing car owner.

Advantages:

  • Applying for a loan is possible online – you can do it from anywhere, wherever you have an internet connection – fast and easy;
  • lenders can provide a cash loan of up to 90% of the car’s market value (both a 90% mortgage loan and a 90% car loan loan);
  • The loan repayment is up to 5 years – if you choose a longer period, the monthly loan payment will be lower, but remember that in this case the loan interest rate will be higher;
  • It is also possible to repay the loan before the due date – without any penalty;
  • The borrowing conditions are clear and safe;
  • The loan can also be obtained by persons who already have another cash loan from another credit company.

The lenders offer can help you get both consumer credit and cash to buy a new car. Car owners can get an urgent cash loan, which they can use at their own discretion. And – lenders credit for people who want to get money for one purpose – a new car. Whatever your purpose, borrow wisely and responsibly!

Josephine Stanley

Comments are closed.